Nice Customer feedback - StiK's Tee Shirt Shop



Nice Customer feedback


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






I got a lovely comment from a customer I'd like
to share with you chaps if I may. She brought this top from the USA shop. Here
is her.







C
handira



Stik, I love the pink
spider T I bought.. :-) Thank you! Good luck with the shop.



Everybody else, Stik's T is really nice, good quality, and fits
well, got lots of comments, nice price and fast delivery. Buy
one.


Isn't
that nice. I didn't pay her or anything. :O)





If you want to check the shop out
it's at http://www.stik.biz/shop.htm
I'd like to know what you think, let me know if there's any way I can improve
it. I need your input. Many thanks.


0 Responses to “Nice Customer feedback”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • StiK's Shop(New glow-in-the-dark designs)
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3


    EURO SHOP

    USA SHOP


      Support independent publishing: buy this calendar on Lulu.

    NEW WOC CALENDAR 2007!
    OUT NOW FOR $13-80 or £7-60

     13 full colour
    illustrations to take you through the year.
    StiK's Online Publishing
    Click here to shop.